Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 09:30:43 -0700
From:      "Drew Tomlinson" <drewt@writeme.com>
Cc:        "'FreeBSD ISP (E-mail)'" <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   POP3 Logging (Was RE: Courier-IMAP How To?)

Thank you to all that have given input.  I now have Postfix delivering in
Maildir format.  However, I am not sure how to get the POP3 service running.
I have authdaemon running and have included the following lines in
inetd.conf:

# example entry for the optional pop3 server
#pop3   stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/local/libexec/popper
popper
pop3    stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/local/bin/pop3d
pop3d start

I plan to do the same for imap once I figure out pop3.  So now I need to
know where pop3 logging might be or how to turn it on.  Then maybe I can see
what the problem is and get an idea on where to go next.  Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Drew