Date:      Sat, 3 Aug 2002 22:41:16 -0800
From:      Mark Weisman <mark@outlander.us>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Dual routing.

I've got natd/ipfw setup on my 4.5 box and all works OK. Everything
except for the fact that any of the sites that I host, I can't see. If I
put the IP Address in, it will bring up the first virtualhost in the
list, so I know apache is doing it's thing. My external card brings in
the traffic just fine, and routes outsiders to the multitude of sites
that we host. However, our workstations are on the inside net with the
webservers, however, in my browser I can't see the webpages. Any ideas?

I'm under the impression that it is all centered around having a
singular natd interface. Can I stipulate more than one? I'm on
unfamiliar ground here, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark