Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:53:22 -0300
From:      Gilberto Villani Brito <linux@giboia.org>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: natd

Thanks for help.
I would like make nat from my networks like this example:
10.1.0.0/255.255.255.0 => 200.200.200.1
10.2.0.0/255.255.255.0 => 200.200.200.2
10.3.0.0/255.255.255.0 => 200.200.200.3
10.4.0.0/255.255.255.0 => 200.200.200.4

I think I will need run many natd, one for different network.
Is this right??

Gilberto