Date:      Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:36:56 -0600
From:      Jim Bryant <kc5vdj@yahoo.com>
To:        "Nicpon, John" <John.Nicpon@SouthTrust.com>
Cc:        Brian Reichert <reichert@numachi.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unix Philosophers Please!

It's similar to the space/time wormhole that appears in your clothes dryer, and randomly sucks out only one sock out of every pair
into a parallel universe.

Somewhere, there is a universe made up of nothing but odd socks, where they each lead a very happy odd-sockish singular life.

I assume that input to /dev/null goes to a parallel universe consisting entirely of unwanted, wayward data.

Nicpon, John wrote:

> <ethers>Where does data go when it dies?</ethers>

jim
--
          ET has one helluva sense of humor!
     He's always anal-probing right-wing schizos!