Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2018 11:38:04 +0100
From:      Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
To:        krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: File fransfer from iPad to FreeBSD

On Fri, 16 Feb 2018 10:23:34 +0000, krad wrote:
> if its just file why not use an sftp client on the tablet to push them to
> freebsd? Assuming you have control of the tablet.

You mean, across the Internet (or at least through WLAN)?
Interesting approach. Still, I did hope that the USB cable
could be used and control is exercised from a normal computer
(the one running FreeBSD). I don't think installing 3rd party
apps should be required just to get one's photos from the
iPad to a PC (see notes regarding not buying a Mac and not
buying a new PC and licensing a "Windows")...

I don't have much experience with iPads so I wouldn't even
know what to install, or how. It's not as easy as using
"adb install appname-apk" on Android. ;-)

--
Polytropon
Magdeburg, Germany