Date:      Fri, 24 Jan 2014 17:26:22 -0500
From:      Barry Tigner <tigner@msu.edu>
To:        skreuzer@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: openocd-0.7.0

Hello,

Re: openocd on freebsd 9.2 amd64.

I am trying to use a ftdi c232hm-edhsl-0 usb to jtag-spi
adapter to communicate with a device that communicates
via spi.

I have been able to get openocd running , but I am confused
on how to send data via spi. I may be setting the options
incorrectly, or perhaps openocd does not support spi, I am
not certain either way.

I tried looking for support on openocd, with no success.

I hope that you can point me in the direction I need to
go .

I am simply trying to use a usb-spi adapter to talk to a
spectrum analyzer signal to get the data from it. It normally
talks directly to an embedded control system via spi. If I
can talk directly to it , I can verify that it is working
properly .

Again, any help you can give me is appreciated.

Barry Tigner

--
Barry Tigner
MSU PA Electronics Design and Service Ctr.