Date:      Sun, 29 Jun 2003 21:41:41 +1000
From:      Quinn Ellis <Quinn1@gmx.de>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: WIN2000 & FreeBSD

At 11:06 PM 28/06/2003 +0400, you wrote:
>How can I install WIN2000 and FreeBSD on one machine. The reason is in
>this: the FreeBSD loader cannot see WIN2000 fs, and WIN 2000 loader can't
>see FreEBSD fs. If you can, send me your reply in russian :)

Firstly, freebsd can see NTFS, but not write to it.

You need to partition up your hard drive, 1 for windows, and several for
FreeBSD (Read more in the Handbook).

I have them on two seperate hard disks, and use the 'gag' bootloader on my
primary drive, with windows 2000, which will reconises both partitions and
loads the appropriate one.

Q.