Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:19:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Greg Prosser <greg@straynet.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hm.. fstat cores?

This is odd .. I submitted a PR a couple days ago about fstat getting
SIGBUS during a bcopy somewhere .. the same user is causing this to happen
again, any thoughts? I can probably supply more debug output, right now
I'm just killing the processes.

It seems that the user 'bin2ooo's bash shell can manage to SIGBUS fstat
.. suggestions?

PR: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=19355

Help?

/gp