Date:      Thu, 15 Jul 1999 14:01:05 +0200
From:      Wim Livens <livensw@rc.bel.alcatel.be>
To:        Taavi Talvik <taavi@uninet.ee>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Any 25Mbps ATM adapter supported ?

On Wed, Jul 14, 1999 at 12:17:18PM +0300, Taavi Talvik wrote:
> Hello !
>
> Hopefully Efficient SpeadStream 3010 driver works on 4.0-current.
> However as I do not have 3010 myself, it is untested.
>
> FreeBSD sources are at ftp:/ftp.uninet.ee/pub/ATM/
>
> Original NetBSD driver is at http://www.infolaunch.com/ATM/

I have an ATM 25Mpbs adapter from Efficient, so I hope that's the right one.

Can anyone give me some help on installing this driver ?
I've got a 4.0-19990709-CURRENT up and running.
I've tried just putting the sources in /sys/pci and adding following lines to
the config file:
 	pseudo-device   atm
 	device ef0                      # Efficent 25 ATM
but config says device "ef" is unknown

Thanks,

Wim.