Date:      20 Jun 2002 09:48:31 +0200
From:      Franz Klammer <klammer@webonaut.com>
To:        sroberts@dsl.pipex.com
Cc:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/39541: esound-0.2.28 missing from servers

What i want to say was the following:

At the time i've written the mail, i've seen at Freshports,
that Joe have solved the download-problem for esound and you
should cvsup again. Maybee you should wait a while if you are
using a cvs-mirror. I'm using cvsup.at.freebsd.org and i must
wait up to an hour to get the latest ports.

If i'm still misunderstand your mail please don't
kill me ;-) - sometimes my bad english knowledge
makes it hard for me to help.

Franz.

--
WEBONAUT.com