Date:      Wed, 8 Jul 1998 11:30:34 -0700
From:      "David O'Brien" <obrien@NUXI.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   manually using procmail

Does anybody know if a way to take a Berkeley mailbox-formated file and
"pipe" it thru procmail so that it would be processed as if you received
the mail the usual way?

As long as Hub isn't allowing POPing, getting FreeBSD mail is painful;
but would be if I could just copy hub:/var/mail/obrien to my local
machine and have it procmail processed.

I've tried ``cat obrien | procmail -Yf-'', but it treats the mbox as a
single giant message.

--
-- David    (obrien@NUXI.ucdavis.edu  -or-  obrien@FreeBSD.org)