Date:      Thu, 31 Oct 2002 02:03:49 -0500
From:      "TooMany Mirrors" <freebsdguru@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Several Questions of variny insanity

Ok, so I have a couple of questions I'm trying to get working.  The first is
an insane question that I will latter blame on someone else. I dual boot
FreeBSD and SourceMage Linux and in FreeBSD I have SourceMage mounted under
/linux for linux root and linux usr as /linux/usr etc. It came to me that
what would happen if I were to issue chroot /linux in FreeBSD? Would I
essentially have a linux system running without the "timely" reboot? Or
would my computer reach out and smack me? Or would Charlie and Tux give up
and give my soul to clippy?  Anyways, I am running on a small network and am
tring to figure out how to name ip address so that I can do things like ssh
laptop and it work. Also, as I have disscused before I have a IDE CD-RW
drive and can't get SCSI emulation to work, which I now just accept.  But
what is the eaiset way, using burncd, to make mp3s/oggs into a red book
audio cd? Is there a cheat sheet, app or shell script that will do that?
Thanks
TooManyMirrors