Date:      Thu, 16 Mar 95 22:26:40 PST
From:      efb@suned1.Nswses.Navy.Mil (Everett F Batey SysAdm)
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Load and then

Got a 4.4 Lite Load off the FreeBSD_2.0 CDROM from WalnutCreek.

Upon landing at a rebooted Unix prompt having loaded EVERYTHING but
the DES that was not there, I went looking for a useable xinit or xstart
and some docs to go with is all
with it all .. lo and behold couldnt find tcsh .. a good configx sample
for my S3 .. info .. an d much more ..

Probably if I had not been half a sleep .. I would have seen a readme
and some more info on how to get tip, cu .. kermit and such started.

Im here cause Im a BSD junkie .. not because I am much more competent
thatxxxx than a Linux user .. was up to SLIP last weekend .. now back
to a term connection with no <BKSP> emulation ..

Any pointers to the big doc set .. systinstall wined about no text files
on the floppy .. while running from /harddrive ... thanks for a lead

/Ev/