Date:      Sun, 03 Aug 2008 23:50:38 +0000
From:      nawcom <nawcom@nawcom.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Stop Adobe Flash Petition

I checked out the flash at the University of Utah site, and I must say
it is impressive for gnash. Looks like that swf was made with Flash 7,
or at least that's its minimum requirement. Unfortunately, gnash has a
while to go, as it will never be in a satisfactory state until - it
loads YouTube videos. Yes, ridiculous, but true, since I'm sure that is
one of the many flash sites that people want to load. :(
-Ben