Date:      03 Dec 2000 15:49:28 +0100
From:      Dmitry Karasik <dk@plab.ku.dk>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   NGROUPS_MAX in sys/syslimits.h

Hi!

   I recently found myself in "too many groups", as LIBC complains;
I found that somehow that if I present in more than in 16 groups ( what
is exactly that value of NGROUPS_MAX in sys/syslimits.h), I run into
problems. Well, first thing that popped out was to recompile LIBC, and maybe
I'll do that (later), but I'm just curious - how come that 16 is a limit?
Didn't anyone before run into this "implementation flaw"? Or, maybe, there
exists some better solution?

--
Sincerely,
	Dmitry