Date:      Mon, 18 Sep 2000 07:36:03 -0400
From:      Paul Nelson <PNelson@ferguson.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD and Aggregation

Dose anyone know if FreeBSD 4.1 supports any type of aggregation for their
Ethernet? I have searched through the LINT kernel configuration, and found
nothing that looks like that... and I have done many internet searches on
it, and have found nothing. I am guessing the answer is no, but If anyone
knows how; it would be very cool to get setup.
later,
 -Paul