Date:      Fri, 11 Feb 2005 12:15:50 -1000
From:      Robert Marella <hoe-waa@hawaii.rr.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Garance A Drosehn <gad@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Please don't change Beastie to another crap logo such as	NetBSD!!!

On Thu, 2005-02-10 at 21:31 -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

>  What if they put it
> to a vote and the userbase all votes for logos that clearly
> represent the Beastie image?  What will have been the point of
> the contest?

I am a FreeBSD user. I read and sometimes respond to several of the
lists. I have donated money and will continue to donate money to FreeBSD
no matter what the logo will be.

I also donate money and volunteer my time to Hospice. I do not get nor
expect to be able to vote on any issues that may arise  at a board
meeting for The Hospice of Kona.

Why in the world should I expect to be able to vote on whether a new
logo is adopted or not?

Robert