Date:      Wed, 18 May 2016 11:04:57 +0000 (GMT)
From:      jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org
To:        sephe@FreeBSD.org, avg@FreeBSD.org, gjb@FreeBSD.org, imp@FreeBSD.org,  adrian@FreeBSD.org, jenkins-admin@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64 - Build #3168 - Fixed

FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64 - Build #3168 - Fixed:

Build information: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/3168/
Full change log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/3168/changes
Full build log: https://jenkins.FreeBSD.org/job/FreeBSD_HEAD_arm64/3168/console

Change summaries:

300134 by avg:
move zfsctl_freebsd_root_lookup right next to zfsctl_root_lookup

That makes it easier to reason about the code.

MFC after:	5 weeks

300133 by avg:
zfsctl_common_fid: remove redundant assignment

"Reinterpret cast" to zfid_short_t and assignment of zf_len
do the job already.

MFC after:	1 week

300132 by avg:
zfsctl: tighten an assertion and remove an unused definition

There are only two entries under .zfs and 'shares' has an ID of a
special persistent object in its filesystem.

MFC after:	1 week

300131 by avg:
zfs_root: no need to set the root flag here

That was both redundant as zfs_znode_sa_init() already does the job and
insufficient as the root vnode can be reached via other means.

MFC after:	1 weeks

300130 by avg:
zfsctl_freebsd_root_lookup: gfs_vop_lookup may return a doomed vnode

gfs code is (almsot) completely agnostic of FreeBSD VFS locking, so it
does not handle doomed but not yet dead vnodes and may return them.
Check for those vnodes here and retry a lookup.
Note that ZFS and gfs have additional protections that ensure that a
parent vnode of the current vnode is never doomed.

The fixed problem is an occasional failure to lookup a 'snapshot' or
'shares' directories under .zfs.

Note that for the above reason all uses of zfsctl_root_lookup() are
better be replaced with VOP_LOOKUP.

MFC after:	5 weeks

300129 by sephe:
hyperv/vmbus: Use consistent device description as other devices

MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Microsoft OSTC
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6418

300128 by adrian:
[siba] fix incorrect SPROM offsets.

All my fault.

300127 by sephe:
hyperv/vmbus: Minor function definition style fixup

Reviewed by:	Jun Su <junsu microsoft com>
MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Microsoft OSTC
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6417

300126 by sephe:
hyperv/vmbus: Fix SYSINIT function prototype and usage.

Reviewed by:	Jun Su <junsu microsoft com>
MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Microsoft OSTC
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6416

300125 by adrian:
[siba] use the correct SPROM offsets.

I transcribed the linux ssb offsets and .. didn't pick up that our SIBA
SPROM code has an offset of 0x1000.

This fixes a bunch of odd parsing values that showed up when I tried
using a newer NIC.  The NIC still doesn't yet work but now the SPROM
values are right.

Oops!

300124 by sephe:
hyperv/vmbus: Reindent and cleanup devmethods.

While I'm here, use DEVMETHOD_END.

MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Microsoft OSTC
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6415

300123 by sephe:
hyperv/vmbus: Staticize vmbus_devclass

Reviewed by:	Jun Su <junsu microsoft com>
MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Microsoft OSTC
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6414

300122 by sephe:
hyperv: Set vm_guest to VM_GUEST_VM, if hypervisor is not Hyper-V

Reviewed by:	kib
MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Microsoft OSTC
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6412

300121 by sephe:
hyperv/vmbus: Nuke unnecessary function indirection

MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Microsoft OSTC
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6411

300120 by sephe:
hyperv/vmbus: Remove useless modevent handler

MFC after:	1 week
Sponsored by:	Microsoft OSTC
Differential Revision:	https://reviews.freebsd.org/D6410

300119 by imp:
Make armv6 hard float abi by default. Kill armv6hf.
Allow CPUTYPE=soft to build the current soft-float abi libraries.
Add UPDATING entry to announce this.

Approved by: re@ (gjb)

300118 by gjb:
Revert r300003, and use proper grammar.

While here, bump .Dd, which should have been done with
previous commit.

300117 by imp:
Fix several instances where the boot loader ignored pager_output
return value when it could return 1 (indicating we should stop).
Fix a few instances of pager_open() / pager_close() not being called.
Actually use these routines for the environment variable printing code
I just committed.

300116 by imp:
Fix build breakage on arm64 by papering over the problem. We implement
a slightly non-standard %S that's more useful in the UEFI environment,
so ignore printf errors. There's no good cast to use. We'll need to
revisit this in the future.

300115 by imp:
Explain why extra sutff always outputs even when it shouldn't for the
'?' command. Wasted a bunch of time tracking it down tonight.

300114 by adrian:
[bwn] add initial 5xx firmware API support

* Add the new TX/RX frame formats;
* Use the right TX/RX format based on the frame info;
* Disable the 5xx firmware check, since now it should
  somewhat work (but note, we don't yet use it unless
  you manually add ucode11/initvals11 from the 5.x driver
  to bwn-kmod-firmware;

* Misc: update some comments/debugging now I know what's
  actually going on.

Tested:

* BCM4321MC, STA mode, both 4xx and 666 firmware, DMA mode

TODO:

* The newer firmware ends up logging "warn: firmware state (0)";
  not sure yet what's going on there.  But, yes, it still works.
  I'm committing this via a BCM4321MC, 11a station, firmware
  rev 666.

Obtained from:	Linux b43 (TX/RX descriptor format for 5xx)