Date:      Tue, 4 Feb 1997 17:12:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jaye Mathisen  <mrcpu@cdsnet.net>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Something broke, and no idea where...

I use feedinfo to keep track of some log files.  The box it was running on
was a p120, using perl5.003, and 2.2 supped sometime in August.

feedinfo ran fine.

Taking the same script to my -current box, and with the same input,
same version of perl, results in Illegal division by zero.

For grins, I copied the old binaries and stuff to my box and ran them, and
it doesn't work either.  Copying my binaries from -current to the other
box has no effect, it works fine.

I realize this is not a very complete bug report, but if anybody has any
suspicions, I'd be interested.

There's no coredump, plenty of RAM, limits have been checked.  The only
difference between my box and the other besides OS version is that mine is
a P6 vs a P5-120.