Date:      Thu, 6 Sep 2001 19:05:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        glenn gombert <glenngombert@zdnetonebox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: SMP Project

I guess the first thing would be for you to state what you'de LIKE to do,
and what interests and experience you have...

It's a volunteer effort so you should probobly look at what others are
doing and then find something that interests you and start on it..

To get latest stuff you may need to talk jhb (john) to
make a snapshot of where he is up to available.

Julian