Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2017 10:44:27 +0000
From:      "Tasoula, Katerina" <ktasoula@cogentco.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Cogent Communications ISP

Hello,

My name is Katerina and I am looking to introduce to you Cogent Communicati=
ons.

Cogent is a Global Tier 1 Internet Service Provider (AS174) specialized in =
providing businesses with IP Transit, Layer 2 point-to-point connectivity, =
managed servers and colocation services. Our fiber-optic network is designe=
d for 100% network availability, we have more than 6000 AS numbers connecte=
d to us and we offer wholesale prices. We have 2 POPs in Hong Kong (Equinix=
 HK1 and Mega I Advantage in Chai Wan).

I would like to see if our services are of interest to you. Would you be ab=
le to tell me who is the best person to talk about your network infrastruct=
ure and connectivity?

Kind regards,
Katerina Tasoula | Global Account Manager
Cogent Communications | London, UK | www.cogentco.com<http://www.cogentco.c=
om/>
office: +44 (0) 20 7510 9198 | mobile: +44 (0) 7825 853097 | email: ktasoul=
a@cogentco.com<mailto:ktasoula@cogentco.com>
Office Address: 20 Mastmaker Road, London E14 9UB