Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 2010 13:51:20 +0200
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Samuel_Mart=EDn_Moro?= <faust64@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   pf

Hello,

I'm trying to set up pf on my soon-to-be new gateway (8.1-RELEASE amd64).
I used the sample configuration file available on
calomel<https://calomel.org/pf_config.html>;
After a few tests, it appears that the gate has fully access to the
internet, but I can't open connections from clients to distant servers (web=
,
ssh, ...).
Checking pflog log file, I can't see anything about those timeouts, even if
I added the log directive in every block/pass command.
Everything else seems to work, I can talk with my DNS from the internet, ss=
redirections to another pc also seems to works.
I just can't access the Internet from a client of my network...

For debugging, I commented out the options and the 'block all in/out'
directives.

Here's my config file http://pastebin.com/Nim2zBCx

Is there someone understanding what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Samuel Mart=EDn Moro
{EPITECH.} tek5