Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 12:51:07 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Kalten <kalten@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Release-date and Homepage

Be greeted!

On your Homepage at the page http://www.freebsd.org/releases/index.html it
is written (today is September the 10th), that:
"will be FreeBSD 4.4 on September 8, 2001.".

My Cousin told me, that he had heared, that it will be released by 14th
(because nobody wants to test :( -- no wonder! There are Hollydays ;) )

Could you please update the information about the aproximate
release-day? It does not look good to use a day in the past for it :->

Yours,
 a very happy freeBSD-user, wanting to update to a new release becouse of
 problems with not having glibc.so.6 (and wanting to see the changes in
 the system) and having only a MoDem and having to
 pay pretty much for using it (so not cvs-updating), still with
 4.2-RELEASE, allways turning crasy when having to use some M*crosoft dump
 - or slow not so good and even instable Linux,
    Kalten

PS: Ceep on doing so good, please! And thank you!