Date:      Sat, 20 Nov 2004 22:50:57 -0500
From:      Louis LeBlanc <FreeBSD@keyslapper.org>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Natd manpage interpretation problem . . .

I know similar questions have been asked in the past, and I'm sure the
natd manpage has it described quite clearly, but I just can't seem to
figure this out.

I'm trying to automagically route all udp ports above 1023 coming from
a network block to a machine on the internal network.

My understanding of the natd manpage is that I simply need to put a
line like this in /etc/natd.conf:

redirect_port udp <internalIP>:1024-65535 <remoteIP>/xx:1024-65535

What am I doing wrong here?

TIA
Lou
--
Louis LeBlanc               FreeBSD@keyslapper.org
http://www.keyslapper.org                     ԿԬ

QOTD:
  Y'know how s'm people treat th'r body like a TEMPLE?
  Well, I treat mine like 'n AMUSEMENT PARK...  S'great...