Date:      Sat, 15 Jul 1995 15:58:42 -0600
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        ttrostel@tangent.iii.net
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Haelp!!

    Thomas> Wish doesn't seem to be working correctly.  I can't manage
    Thomas> to make the mouse execute any of the button commands.  Any
    Thomas> idea what the heck is going on here?  Its starting to
    Thomas> drive me batty.

Do you get the visual feedback that the button gets pressed or not?

--
Sean Kelly
NOAA Forecast Systems Lab, Boulder Colorado USA

If you go to a party, and you want to be the popular one at the party,
do this: Wait until no one is looking, then kick a burning log out of
the fireplace onto the carpet. Then jump on top of it with your body
and yell, "Log o' fire! Log o' fire!" I've never done this, but I
think it'd work.  -- Jack Handey