Date:      Sat, 12 Sep 1998 03:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Marc Slemko <marcs@znep.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Ken Starr, Apache, FreeBSD

	*sigh* I hate to admit it but you are right :(
	I get too excited in cases like this. However, I am afraid that if
Yahoo! would be to make a Press Release they would leave apache and
FreeBSD out of the picture since it would most likely be done by marketing
droids. And saying "FreeBSD brings Starr's report via company X" won't
work either. Ideas?

-- Yan

I don't have the password .... + Jan Koum
But the path is chainlinked .. | Spelled Jan, pronounced Yan. There.
So if you've got the time .... | Web: http://www.best.com/~jkb
Set the tone to sync ......... + OS: http://www.FreeBSD.org