Date:      Sun, 27 May 2018 18:55:54 +0200
From:      Mateusz Piotrowski <0mp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        AikiZen <aikizen@ovh.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: anyone can port ripperX 2.8.0 ?

On Sun, 27 May 2018 17:28:07 +0200
AikiZen <aikizen@ovh.fr> wrote:

>i need ripperX 2.8.0 but no maintainer... i don't know how port
>software.
>
>else, there are a cli encoder for backup cd on cli with :
>on single name : genre_artiste_year_album_tracknumber_trackname.flac
>
>and how can configure this software for cddb and else.

I've tried to upgrade it but it looks like gmake mixes C files with C++
files. There are also some GTK problems.

Anyway, here's a WIP upgrade patch[1]. I am not going to work on this so feel
free to use my patches.

Regards,
Mateusz

[1]: https://github.com/0mp/freebsd-ports/tree/ripperx/audio/ripperx