Date:      Thu, 16 Dec 1999 13:22:49 -0800
From:      "Marc Wandschneider" <marcw@lanfear.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   auto power on with ATX cases?

blaugh!

	so, despite not being really specific to FreeBSD, I figured I'd see if
anybody here knew the answer:

	Is there any way to make an ATX case automatically power up whenever the
power comes back on?  my server right now is in one of these cases, and
whenever the power goes off, the UPS kicks in, so for short failures, there
isn't a problem.  However, if it's off long enough, off goes the computer,
and when it comes back on, the computer doesn't start back up again.

	Is there any way to set it so that it will?

	Thanks!

	marc.