Date:      Sun, 26 May 2002 15:28:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Lamont Granquist <lamont@scriptkiddie.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   gcc internal compiler error with mozilla

Sorry in advance this bug report is probably not going to have enough
information...

On this box from an Apr 28th kernel that is pre-gcc-3.x:

> uname -a
FreeBSD coredump.scriptkiddie.org 5.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 5.0-CURRENT #1: Sun
Apr 28 14:54:52 PDT 2002
root@coredump.scriptkiddie.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/COREDUMPNOWIT  i386
> gcc --version
2.95.4

I got non-deterministic internal compiler errors when I was trying to
compile mozilla.  At the same time I was compiling gnome in another
terminal window.  It only happened with mozilla, it was non-deterministic
in that I could do another 'make' and it would proceed past the point it
failed.

Hardware is solid on this box in both Win2K and -stable.  Its a A7M266D
machine with dual K7 1800+.

Probably not enough information and/or already fixed, but I thought I'd
mention it...  I didn't see any threads in -current on this behavior since
Apr 28th...