Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 14:53:50 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Andrew R. Reiter" <arr@watson.org>
To:        Daniel Eriksson <daniel_k_eriksson@telia.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: What happens to devname()?

On Wed, 9 Mar 2005, Daniel Eriksson wrote:

:Andrey Chernov wrote:
:
:> As I just found, it happens not only to ptys but to syscons ttyv* too.
:> Please fix it ASAP. sshd can't login otherwise.
:
:I'll second that. I compiled and installed current an hour ago, and it left
:me with a system that can only be booted up in single-user. Neither console
:nor sshd works.
:
:/Daniel Eriksson

I rebuilt world and kernel CURRENT midday yesterday (noon time-ish tuesday
pacific time USA) and have had no problems; so it's likely between then
and your "hour ago".

--
Andrew R. Reiter
arr@watson.org