Date:      Sun, 14 Oct 2001 20:59:43 -0500 (EST)
From:      Doug Hass <dhass@imagestream.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, MurrayTaylor <taylorm@bytecraft.au.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, Alfred Shippen <ashippen@metromatics.com.au>
Subject:   RE: FYI

Ted,

We're SBS' worldwide distributor.  Others who resell them buy them from us
or from one of our distributors.  In any case, I can ASSURE you without a
doubt that the WANic 400 series and the entire RISCom/N2 series are end of
life as of the end of September.

If you have questions, feel free to contact me at your convenience.

Regards,

Doug

-----

Doug Hass