Date:      Mon, 23 Nov 1998 09:42:41 -0500
From:      Chris Johnson <cjohnson@palomine.net>
To:        "R. Bambang Untoro" <hacky@lsik.ml.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vmailmgr

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 02:44:16PM +0700, R. Bambang Untoro wrote:
> i try to install vmailmgr on FreeBSD 2.2.7 machine, but failed.
> Anyone can show me the way???

You'll need to install the egcs package--vmailmgr won't compile with the
regular c++ compiler. Set the environment variables CC and CXX to
/usr/local/bin/gcc and /usr/local/bin/g++, respectively, before running
./configure. You'll also find that "make install" will fail initially, and
you'll have to edit lib/Makefile and lib-cgi/Makefile to get it to install.

I'm using Vmailmgr in testing on one of my FreeBSD 2.2.7 boxes, and it seems to
be running fine.

Chris