Date:      Mon, 7 Jan 2002 20:40:47 +0100 (CET)
From:      Miguel Mendez <flynn@energyhq.homeip.net>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Subject:   ports/33655: converters/mimepp can't be fetched

>Number:         33655
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       converters/mimepp can't be fetched
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD energyhq.homeip.net 4.5-PRERELEASE FreeBSD 4.5-PRERELEASE #0: Sat Dec 29 22:13:05 CET 2001 root@energyhq.homeip.net:/storage2/obj/storage2/src/sys/PHOTON i386

	After seeing this as a problematic port in the list submitted to
ports mail list I've tried to fix it. It seems that this port can't be
automatically fetched anymore, and requires registration for a 45 day
evaluation. I'm not even sure you can get the source code anymore. My
suggestion is that this port is removed. For the details please check this:
http://www.hunnysoft.com/mimepp/mimepp-download.php3

>How-To-Repeat:
	de /usr/ports/converters/mimepp && make fetch

>Fix:
	remove port?