Date:      Wed, 9 Mar 2005 20:44:03 +0100
From:      Matthias Schuendehuette <msch@snafu.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   libgphoto2 broken?

Hi,

I have severe problems with the actual port graphics/libgphoto2 in
conjunction with my CANON A80 camera.

Everytime I try to access the files on the CF-Card of the camera - be it
with gphoto2-2.1.5 or with digikam-0.7 - the whole USB-Subsystem is
completely locked up. Even restarting the usbd(8) and replugging the
mouse doesn't help. Both USB-Controllers will be disabled by the
kernel.

Both aforementioned apps work with libgphoto-2.1.4_3, which I installed
as a package from the 5.3-RELEASE CDs.

My system is FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE form Mar 6, 2005.

I have a debug-log from gphoto2 in my homedir, so if anybody is
interested, i can mail it to the list or directly via PM.
--
Ciao/BSD - Matthias

Matthias Schuendehuette	<msch [at] snafu.de>, Berlin (Germany)
PGP-Key at <pgp.mit.edu> and <wwwkeys.de.pgp.net> ID: 0xDDFB0A5F