Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:31:55 -0500
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        Norberto Meijome <freebsd@meijome.net>
Subject:   Re: Kernel panic when kldunload acpi_video

On Tuesday 15 January 2008 06:54:53 pm Norberto Meijome wrote:
> I have crash dumps, but unfortunately, i wiped the kernel.debug after
> starting a full clean rebuild of kernel + world for today's changes.

Please get a crash dump with matching kernel.debug and acpi_video.ko.debug.
Then grab www.freebsd.org/~jhb/gdb/gdb6 and source it while running kgdb.
You can use the 'kldload' command to generate output that you can pass to
asf(8) to generate a file you can source to import the symbols into kgdb
for the kernel module.  Then you can get a stack trace which will help
track down the problem.

--
John Baldwin