Date:      Fri, 17 May 1996 14:39:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Brett L. Hawn" <blh@nol.net>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hrmmm...

Picked up a new p100 today for the office and said.. 'lets toss freebsd on
this one as well... ' no problem, dug up a clean floppy, grabbed
2.2-960501-SNAP/floppies/boot.flp and created a boot floppy, no problem.
Went through all the fun configuration steps and started my commit, can't
get ROOT dist from ftp.freebsd.org, ok.. no problem, waltz over to another
machine and get root.flp, create it, feed it to the new machine, it loves
it. So we're off and running again.. for the short run, now I can't get
bin.aa, unexpected end of file :(

Has someone been screwing with the SNAP or is ftp.freebsd.org trashed
again?

Brett