Date:      Wed, 28 May 2008 08:05:42 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        bms@incunabulum.net
Cc:        freebsd-embedded@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Linksys NSLU2 attempt

In message: <483CE242.3080500@incunabulum.net>
            Bruce M Simpson <bms@incunabulum.net> writes:
: M. Warner Losh wrote:
: > The configs that I have in my p4 tree work on NSLU2.  However, I've
: > not committed them because they are also taking a stab at cleaning up
: > the std.* and files.* stuff.  It boots and works well enough to build
: > world over NFS...
: >
:
: Can you point at this stuff? I had a look in freebsd-imp and arm but
: didn't see anything that jumped out at me.

Right, they are in the p4 tree on my laptop right now...

: It would be very cool to get stuff up on this NSLU2 because then I can
: start to think about things like MTD, flash, etc.

MTD and flash are the same thing.  And we have a driver for them in
the tree now, but I've not tried to write a bridge drive for the
xscale.

Warner