Date:      Mon, 31 Dec 2012 08:36:46 +1300
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        Thomas Skibo <ThomasSkibo@sbcglobal.net>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on Zedboard (Xilinx Zynq-7000)

On Sun, 30 Dec 2012 10:10:56 -0800
Thomas Skibo <ThomasSkibo@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 12/29/12 12:49 PM, Warner Losh wrote:
> > Cool!
> >
> > But don't be a tease!  Share the code :)
> >

> I've put the source code up at http://www.thomasskibo.com/zedbsd
>
> --Thomas

A few notes:

 * How hard is it to pull out the Zynq parts of the dts into a
   separate file and include it? The idea is then the dts will only
   contain the zedboard parts. I've done this with tegra20-paz00.dts
   which includes the common tegra20.dtsi.
 * You don't need to add the zynq7_uart or zynq7_sdhci config options.
   These can be named "uart" and "sdhci" respectively. By including
   files.zynq7 the build system knows you are building for a Zynq.
 * You don't need "makeoption ARM_LITTLE_ENDIAN" in std.zynq7, it
   should also be removed from the Ti code.

Otherwise, from my brief look at the code, it looks good.

Andrew