Date:      Sun, 10 Mar 1996 19:27:01 +0200 (EET)
From:      Seppo Kallio <kallio@cc.jyu.fi>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        "Danny J. Mitzel" <mitzel@Ipsilon.COM>, freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: does anyone get ``good'' audio quality with VAT and SoundBlaster?

I have SB AWE and the sound is good at first but then it starts this
constant plobplobplob. If I swith liste off and talk on and talk off and
listen on then it plays Ok for a while and starts again.

I think some buffer fills and sound driver is doing something not so
good. Maybe cutting part of buffer out and trying to catch time up ???

Seppo