Date:      Tue, 30 Mar 1999 10:36:02 +0100
From:      Stuart Henderson <stuart@eclipse.net.uk>
To:        "John A. Hengstler" <john@hei.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Web Based Script

> Does anyone out there have a web based (cgi) script for a
> customer to check the time usage for their account.
> We use radius authentication/accounting.

There is one for the Radiator but there are hooks in the radius daemon
to write the call info to a dbm/sql database from which it is pulled so
it won't work with any other server (not that many people using Radiator
are likely to want another server anyway :-)  In order to do this you
need to be accepting radius accounting-stop records and recording them,
or alternatively parsing the radius log files.

Stuart
--
  Stuart Henderson
  Network Engineer, Eclipse Networking Ltd.