Date:      Mon, 1 Sep 2008 10:13:01 -0700
From:      "Ted Mittelstaedt" <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
To:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>, "Konrad Heuer" <kheuer2@gwdg.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Linux, LDAP and the impossibility of handling editable PDFs

The REAL hack is running Adobre Reader on the Linuxlator

Contact Adobe and demand a native FreeBSD version.

You won't be alone.  As soon as Adobe gets enough complaints
from FreeBSD users they will go forward with a native FreeBSD
port.

They did it with Linux.  Years ago they refused to release a
Linux version of Reader.  User complaints changed that.

Ted