Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 15:37:18 -0500
From:      Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>
To:        Jack Rusher <jar@rci.net>
Cc:        dwilde1@ibm.net, jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NW+IOP Presentation

On May 05, 1998 at 04:12:09PM +0000, Jack Rusher wrote:
> (commercial or otherwise).  The only servers we use that aren't FreeBSD
> are Sun Enterprise servers for Oracle, so: Make 'em port Oracle!

NC (a subsidary of Oracle) does have native FreeBSD Oracle7 binaries.
I believe they are shipped as part of their NCOS (rebadged FreeBSD). (?)

Now, everyone call NC/Oracle and pester them to make this an official
product.  Also, Oracle Week starts next week in Orlando, FL, so if
anyone here is going, make sure to make inquires there, as well.
--
Jonathan