Date:      Tue, 25 Sep 2007 16:45:33 +0900 (JST)
From:      Ken Yamada <ken@tydfam.jp>
To:        glewis@eyesbeyond.com
Cc:        freebsd-eclipse@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Eclipse-Europa Web-browser

  Greg, would you please update the downloaded file to the most updated one?

  I could not reproduce your problem using the downloaded eclipse-europa-dan.tgz here, and I suspect that you are using the one before I updated swt related patch files to swt-devel's one. (I guessed it from your log file that enables ant -verbose.)
  I also modified patch so that it stays with original make (not gmake) and updated http://www.tydfam.jp/eclipse-europa-dan.tgz.  Hopefully, this is the final!
  Please pickup the latest one.  Only files under files directory need to be overwritten.

  Confirmed are;
    WITHOUT_GNOMEVFS/WITHOUT_CAIRO/WITHOUT_MOZILLA
    All of these didn't hinder compilation.

  Not confirmed are;
    a) amd64 compilation --> I do not have environments to confirm.
    b) GECKO selection of xulrunner/firefox/mozilla/seamonkey.
       I think that these rely on swt-devel implementation.

  Sorry for your inconvenience.