Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2017 11:27:16 -0500
From:      Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   cxgbetool

I am evaluating a couple of T5 Chelsio cards and was looking at the
cxgbetool.  Beyond the man page, is there any further documentation for
it somewhere ?  I see for example a 'clearstats' command, but dont see a
showstats?

Also wondering about the built in firewall features of the card.  How
does it compare to using ipfw performance wise ? For high packet rates,
am I better off using the card's features or ipfw ? rate limiting ?
Some examples would be great!

Thanks,

	---Mike

--