Date:      Wed, 11 Aug 1999 00:19:32 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, markm@freebsd.org
Cc:        Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp>
Subject:   MFC'ing pccard enabled boot.flp

I'd like to merge codes for boot.flp (kern.flp/mfsroot.flp) which can
usep pccard for installation into -stable branch.

Yes, I know that -stable branch is not for new features, but I think
these codes are stable enough, much tested at PAO project and merged
into -current without any problems.

This feature will help some notebook users who want to install via
pccard NIC but their FDD needs pccard slot and machine have one slot
only.

I'll commit these patches into -stable if these is no objection about
it or I got enough messages like as "Go for it!" :-)

http://www.freebsd.org/~kuriyama/paomfc-990811.diff.gz

Jun Kuriyama // kuriyama@sky.rim.or.jp
            // kuriyama@FreeBSD.ORG