Date:      Fri, 21 Nov 2003 14:42:37 +0000
From:      "TEC Meganet" <tec@mega.net.br>
To:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD data size tuning

now you're touching the art of speaking and understanding  ... certainly also a
performance so it fits well here :)

if the maker of the software  says stay with the old one until the newer one is
ready it is for me a very clear statement, special in context with talking about
PAE

or the writer should learn to write better ...