Date:      Mon, 17 Feb 2003 11:58:52 +0200
From:      "Alec" <alexander_kurilovich@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Fw: Creative Audigy soundblaster support

Hi again
I sent my code to FreeBSD developers and I believe they're considering it
and going to include changes in next release.
But it takes some time and I know how it's hard to work in silence... :)
So I can provide my ugly, but workable, drivers for everybody; just ask me
via e-mail (i dont have public web resource).

Best regards
Regards,
 Alexander Kurilovich