Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 23:50:56 -0700
From:      Don Lewis <Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com>
To:        John Birrell <jb@cimlogic.com.au>, Don.Lewis@tsc.tdk.com (Don Lewis)
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc_tools/Makefile bug? (was Re: filesystem safety and SCSI disk write caching)

On Oct 13,  2:41pm, John Birrell wrote:
} Subject: Re: gnu/usr.bin/cc/cc_tools/Makefile bug? (was Re: filesystem saf
} Don Lewis wrote:
} >
} > It sure looks like if you do a parallel make, these .h files get built
} > in parallel multiple times.  Most of the time we appear to get lucky
} > and they happen to come out correct.  If we don't want to rely on luck,
} > then this Makefile should have a separate rule for each of these .h files.
}
} Can this wait until the possible/probable (?) compiler upgrade after 3.0?

Probably, though a caution sign should probably be posted until it is
fixed.