Date:      Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:22:59 +0400
From:      Kirill Bezzubets <kirill@solaris.ru>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   3Com 3C56xD question

Hi all!

 Does anyone know anything about 3Com 3C562D/3C563D Ethernet/modem PC Cards?
 I want to buy one, but there's some questions I'd like to ask.

 3Com dropped support of this product, so I cannot get any info. ;(

 Since it's "3C56x 33,600 modem + EtherLink III",
 I guess Ethernet chip should be 3C590 (correct me if I'm wrong).

 Anything about modem here?

 Does anyone have/had such a card working on FreeBSD?

--
BR,
Kirill Bezzubets                                CASE-RIPE CASE-RIPN