Date:      Sat, 24 Nov 2001 12:30:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ken Bolingbroke <hacker@bolingbroke.com>
To:        list subscriber <bsdlist@wildharerc.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: configuring email for virtual hosts

Putting the hostname in /etc/mail/local-host-names is what puts it in
"class w", so that's not the problem.

That the mail is accepted when the hostname is in class w means you've got
it right except for the virtusertable configuration.  If rebuilding the
map doesn't help, check that your sendmail configuration actually does
include support for virtusertables.

Ken Bolingbroke
hacker@bolingbroke.com